Hi! I’m April. My friends call me Apes.
Me in a nutshell: I grew up in a farm town in southeastern Indiana, where my life was dominated by swim team and marching band. After earning my BA in English from IU University I moved to Florida where I joined a stage combat troupe and fell in love with healthy eating/cooking.
My biggest passions are writing and running. My career as a freelance writer is just starting off and most of my money comes from bar tending and serving.
Things I like:
- Reading (mainly Sci-Fi and Fantasy) & Writing
- Trying new recipes
- Being outside (running, cycling, snowboarding, swimming, hiking)
- Music and Performing
- Warm Weather
- Skyline Chili
- My Mini Cooper
- Star Trek & Dr. Who
Things I don’t like:
- Watching sports
- Italian food & any meat that didn’t come from the sea
- High heels
- Paying too much for anything
- Bad news
- Pizza with too much sauce
If you want to find out more about me, read my blog! 🙂